Counselor's Corner

2020-21 Gifted/Talented Referral Information

This program is designed for students, children, or youth who give evidence of high achievement capability in areas such as intellectual, creative, artistic, or leadership capacity, or in specific academic fields, and who need services and activities not ordinarily provided by the school in order to fully develop those capabilities.

Services are provided only upon identification of education needs of the student.  Anyone wishing to refer a student attending TAYLOR ISD in kindergarten through twelfth grade this school year may request the referral form from a campus office or download the form from the TISD website.

The form also includes a chart comparing the characteristics of high achievers and gifted students to help parents and teachers decide whether to refer a student.


 The referral period for grades 1-12 is Nov. 2-20, 2020.   The referral period for Kindergarten is December 1-17, 2020





Legacy Students:

Please reach out to Mrs. Bartoli, or the following entities, if you need help.
  • Williamson County Mobile Outreach Team   (512) 864-8277
  • Williamson County Crisis Hotline 1-800-841-1255 
  • National Suicide Prevention Hotline and Hopeline
1-800-273-TALK (8255)
1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
  • Bluebonnet Trails Community Services (512) 255-1720
  • Children's System of Care (877) 652-7624




Scholarship Database Websites

Here are a few free scholarship databases, in which students can create a profile to be matched with a variety of scholarship opportunities: